Badminton activities are easily adaptable and can be delivered to large groups of pupils simultaneously, making it an ideal school sport. Benefits of delivering badminton to children in schools include:
- Boys and girls of all ages can participate.
- Badminton is a non-contact, low impact sport.
- Badminton offers opportunities for pupils to experience individual and team based activities.
- Can be played indoors and outdoors.
- Badminton activities can be delivered to large groups of pupils in areas with limited space.
- Inclusive sport- children with a physical or intellectual disability can actively participate in badminton.