The BWF is pleased to offer Shuttle Time Photography Grants for Member Associations, which are intended to support the promotion of Shuttle Time globally.
Member Associations involved in the project will be asked to:
- Hire a photographer for documentation purpose for Shuttle Time programme
- Send us minimum 10 good quality photos of the programme along with the descriptions
- Photograph the correct use of Shuttle Time Country Logo
- Photograph the use of Shuttle Time manuals, website, mobile app and flyer
- Deliver the Shuttle Time programme before October 2017
- Teachers courses/children taking part in Shuttle Time programme
Selected countries will receive a grant of up to $300 USD for hiring a photographer. The Grants open only for National Badminton Federation, if you wish to apply please contact [email protected]
The submission deadline is 7th April 2017. Failure to respond by the specified deadline will automatically exclude you from involvement in the Grant.
BWF Shuttle Time Encourages “Sport For All”
Beginning of April, the Badminton World Federation (BWF) hosted a charity coaching clinic with two homes for underprivileged children in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Six volunteer coaches along with BWF staff provided a simple introduction to the sport to 74 children from Rumah Hope and Rumah Ozanam h
BWF Shuttle Time Graduates Debut on the Big Stage
Compared to the other regions in the world, Oceania faces unique challenges due to the remoteness, distance between countries and continents and difficulty in accessing resources. This creates several barriers to participation and challenges to aspiring players. However, opportunities such as
Healthier Children with Shuttle Time
BWF Shuttle Time has been proven to positively impact the health and well-being of school children, following a six-week study of two age groups (6-7 years and 10-11 years). Conducted in the UK last year, this evaluation focused on scientifically assessing if Shuttle Time enhances fundamental mov