The BWF is pleased to offer Shuttle Time Photography Grants for Member Associations, which are intended to support the promotion of Shuttle Time globally.
Member Associations involved in the project will be asked to:
- Hire a photographer for documentation purpose for Shuttle Time programme
- Send us minimum 10 good quality photos of the programme along with the descriptions
- Photograph the correct use of Shuttle Time Country Logo
- Photograph the use of Shuttle Time manuals, website, mobile app and flyer
- Deliver the Shuttle Time programme before October 2017
- Teachers courses/children taking part in Shuttle Time programme
Selected countries will receive a grant of up to $300 USD for hiring a photographer. The Grants open only for National Badminton Federation, if you wish to apply please contact [email protected]
The submission deadline is 7th April 2017. Failure to respond by the specified deadline will automatically exclude you from involvement in the Grant.
BWF Shuttle Time University Course Updates!
The BWF Shuttle Time University Course has been designed to offer International Certification to trainee teaching students, while providing the knowledge and support required to deliver fun, safe and enjoyable badminton lessons to groups of children aged 5-15. The Shuttle Time University Course c
BWF Shuttle Time Youth Leadership Award resource is AVAILABLE!
The BWF Shuttle Time Youth Leadership Award has been designed to allow 16-18 year old school students the opportunity gain experience in sports leadership and badminton through Shuttle Time. The award aims to provide students with the knowledge and support required to deliver fun, safe and enjoyable